Book Creation, Writing & Publishing
Business Branding, Promotion & Consulting
A book makes you the go-to person in your business. Yes, it makes you the expert in most people’s eyes.
With a published book, you can access almost the entire human race, connect with your perfect audience, share your message, sell more products, create buzz, and have real authority and credibility in any market.
And, it’s one of the few ways to get your prospects to take you to bed with them!
Now if you’ve never written a book, you might be thinking…
“Great, but how does this help me? I don’t have or even know how to begin writing a book!”
It’s quite a breeze. We’ll show you a simple five-step process to go from an idea to being published and reaping all of its associated benefits.
And even if you’ve written several books, we can promote it to bestseller status to give you the credibility you deserve.
We create the touchstone foundation from which you will compete and win. The strategy is equipping you with every possible tool you’ll need to write a book, publish and market it.
Our methodology, combined with the business and personal knowledge you possess, will tell a great story that will make people sit up and listen to you or come to you. Together we can build the high-performing business you envision.
All you need to do is to get in touch with us for a 30-minute obligation-free consultation.
A 2017 report by insurance agency CGU offers a deep insight into how important migrants and ethnic communities are contributing to Australia’s economic development. Sadly, many Australians rarely hear their unique stories, how and why these new arrivals turned to entreprenueurship in their new country.
Some of the findings:
- Migrants own and run a whopping one-third of small businesses in Australia.
- Almost 700,000 out of about 2.1 million registered small businesses in Australia are owned by migrants.
- In terms of workforce, those businesses employ 1.41 million Australians and their subsequent families.
- 83% of those owners, have never started/owned a business prior to migrating to Australia
- 51% of them have a college degree or higher (compared to non-migrant business owners (38%))
- 47% of them migrated to Australia for a better quality of life; 34% for family reasons and 32% in search of better career opportunities.
- 52% started the business to achieve financial independence.
- 16% started the business because they couldn’t get better employment
- 23% of them to bring innovative idea to life.
- 36% of them think their cultural background is an asset that helps their business (only 9% see it as a hindrance)